World's Biggest Industry in Financial Services
The foreign exchange (Currency or FOREX or FX) market refers to the market for currency trading.
Transactions in this market typically involve one party purchasing a quantity of one currency in exchange
for paying a quantity of another. The FX market is the largest & most liquid financial market in the world,
& includes currency trading between large banks, central banks, currency speculators, corporates, governments,
& other institutions. The market is best suited for Banks, Companies,
Importers, Exporters, Currency hedgers & Retail Traders.
The world’s currency trading (FOREX Trading) market is the biggest & the fastest growing financial market globally.
The daily turnover is more than 2.5 - 3 trillion dollars, which far exceeds the NASDAQ financial market’s daily turnover.
As such, it has been referred to as the financial market closest for the ideal competition, notwithstanding market manipulation by central banks.
Just like how markets are places to trade goods, similar is the case with FOREX financial markets. The FOREX goods are the
currencies of various countries which are traded. You buy Euro by paying US dollars, buy Dollar by paying INR or sell your
Japanese Yens for Canadian dollars. That's it!
Largest globally traded currencies are US $ (86%), Euro (37%), Japanese Yen (16.5%), Pound Sterling (15%),
Swiss Franc (6.8%), Australian $ (6.7%), (April 2007 % Daily Share).
Basic Product Design
||Rs./ 100 yen
Trading Hours : Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Initial Margin : 4% - 6% (May vary as per exchange guidelines)
Final Settlement Price : RBI reference rate on last trading day @ 12 noon
Settlement Mode : Daily Mark to Market (MTM) on T+1 basis & No delivery - Position cash settled in INR
Tick Size : INR 0.0025
Contract Cycle : 12 monthly contract trading cycle
Benefits Of Hedging Currency Risk Through A Futures Platform
- Payoff is simple
- 3 in 1 single order screen for buying & selling in BSE/NSE cash & derivatives
- No counter-party default risk
- No Import - Export Documents required
- Currency Trading is allowed without having an underlying.
- Efficient price discovery due to high liquidity
- Price Transparency - real time dissemination of prices
- Access through internet from remote locations - Live, instant, easy & efficient execution
The Sushil Advantage
- Vigilant Tracking of the international & domestic financial markets & up-to-date market commentary.
- Bouquet of Research Products : Highly skilled Fundamental & Technical reports & analysis, Intraday SMS
calls & timely market alerts. Wide range of research products to choose from depending on the type of trader you are.
- Execution : Convenient, secure & efficient currency trading in a personalized environment. It is our endeavor to
provide a complete range of currency trading instruments to our esteemed clients to suit their preferences
& needs of having a well structured risk management programme.