Investing in the equity market has always been a tough decision for investors as there is a lot of
research involved. With volatility becoming an inherent characteristic of the Indian equity market,
it is becoming increasingly complex to take market calls. In such a situation, it is all the more important to
have a more disciplined & systematic approach towards market investments through precise equity research reports.
There is a popular saying “What the wise men do in the beginning, fools do that at the end“.
At Sushil Finance, we believe in identifying the market & the stocks to invest in at its very
nascent stage so that they deliver superior returns. Our extensive research reports have proved to
be accurate & reliable. Equity shares of a company entitle an individual to carry voting rights.
Therefore equity market investments are considered to be an important investment decision & should be
carefully carried out after comprehensive research.
Unique Wealth Management Tools
To reduce the risk of capital erosion, it is imperative that you make informed
decisions about shares. We guide you on entry & exit strategy of both cash & derivative;
the two types of equity markets, thus helping you maximize returns. Our concept of investment based on
'Pyramid Model' has earned us acclaim from prominent institutional investors. We have a team of dedicated
research analysts who are wired to Dalal Street 24x7 thus producing good equity market research reports.
Also your personal Investment Relationship Manager will be constantly monitoring your investment graph to
help you guide over equity market volatility.
The Sushil Advantage
- BSE, NSE Cash & Futures & Options all at one place.
- In-house depository services to provide hassle free Investments.
- Exclusive equity research calls with 50+ research products to serve every kind of investor.
- Dedicated relationship manager for personalized services.
- State of the art technology.
Securities Lending & Borrowing Scheme (SLBS)
Securities Lending & Borrowing Scheme (SLBS) is a stock lending & borrowing
mechanism whereby Demat stock holders can lend their stocks to short sellers who
sell scrips that are not owned by them at the time of trading. Hence, it allows short
sellers to borrow securities from investors for making delivery.
As an Authorized Intermediary(AI), Sushil Finance provides this service that has a list of benefits for its investors such as :-
- Long Term investors can put their idle holdings to good use & earn some extra income without selling their stocks.
- Arbitragers & Short sellers have access to these stocks through the unique system of SLBS creating a win-win situation for both borrowers & lenders (Investors)
- Extremely simple & easy to understand process, just like buying & selling of shares on the exchange.
- Sushil’s expert team ensures best available returns at a very nominal fee.
For more Information and To enroll for SLBS, fill in your details in the form & we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Automated screen based trading platform with online matching of trades based on price- time priority.
- Tenure of lending & borrowing available from 1 month up to a period of 12 months.
- A facility for placing early recall request for the securities lent is provided to the lender.
- A facility for the borrower to make an early repayment of securities & further relend them.