In a Loan against Securities scheme, an investor can pledge his existing securities, with SUSHIL CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED (SCPL) & avail funds for a buying stocks after deduction of predefined margin. It gives additional buying power to client to create wealth & grab opportunities in the stock market. This unique facility helps an investor who has identified his stocks but does not have resources to buy them in the secondary market. However, through LAS one can leverage their existing portfolio to raise funds for further investment.
Interested investors need to enter into an agreement with SCPL. An Investor has to open separate Savings Account in Bank with POA in favor of SCPL & also client must have a Trading & Demat account with Sushil Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
THE SUSHIL ADVANTAGE
- Leveraging available investments for further new investments.
- Liquidity without selling your long term investments through loans against securities.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Client can enjoy all the corporate benefits like dividend, bonus etc. accrued on his securities.
- Client can view his funding position on-line.
- Interest will be charged only on utilized amount
- No minimum commitment fees.
- Vast approved list to choose from
- Funding can go up to 50% of securities amount depending on the type of securities.
About Sushil Capital Pvt Ltd.
Sushil Capital Pvt Ltd (SCPL) is an RBI registered NBFC & a part of one of the leading retail broking houses in India - Sushil Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. The main business of SCPL is that of lending money as Loan against Securities (LAS) & IPO funding to its registered clients. The company does not offer loan options like education loan, car loans or any other type of personal loan.