What is Wealth Winner?
Wealth winner is a unique dynamic balancing method to maximise returns by timing entry into equity mutual fund scheme at the onset of Bullish Runs & Gradually exiting at the start of Bearish Runs.
It gives the right mix of Debt & Equity investment at any point of time of the market on a daily basis by Continual & Periodic Study of Market Conditions along with rigorous quantitative studies.
Why Wealth Winner?
- Sir John Templeton says "Invest at Market Bottoms & Book Profit at Highs" WEALTH WINNER is a clear solution to achieve this. A time tested model backed by 25+ years of experience.
- We at Sushil Finance have developed "Investment/Cash levels" an extremely efficient indicator that gives us the Investment Level in any market condition. Using this to rebalance your portfolio will enable buying at lows & selling at highs, thus booking profits on rises & buying on falls
- Investment objective is to outperform normalized returns from schemes & benchmarks over a longer duration. Rigorous back testing & practical performance of our client's portfolio over different time periods/market cycles have shown that outperforming the equity schemes by a good margin is possible.
Wealth Winner is a winner against SIP/Lumpsum/Index Investments
Disclaimer “*Absolute Returns from 01/01/2008 to 31/12/2011”.
( Past performance is not a guarantee of Future performance. )
Features in a Nutshell
|IN A NUTSHELL
• Consistently outperforms Equity Schemes over a period of time.
• Experience Real Profits by periodic profit booking at highs of bull run & safeguard by investing into debt schemes.
• Continual growth in investment at index lows to ensure maximum equity gains.
• Buy units online & view portfolio in a demat holding statement.
• Periodic rebalancing done once a month - Scheme selection as per your investment objective.
• Use our intelligent tools & calculators to track your investments.
• Reduce Risk by ensuring diversification across debt & equity.
• Mutual Funds Schemes are subject to market risks & debt schemes are subject to sovereign risks associated.
• Only transaction charge of 0.5% applicable.
• Exit load wherever applicable.
• No additional fees.